Occupy Wall Street Banner Hanging on Wall Street
Late Sunday night, Luke Rudkowski posted a photo of a banner hanging from a building, along with the message “Live banner hang outside NYSE.”
Banner hanging from 23 Wall – Photo via Luke Rudkowski on Twitter
This was the only sighting of the banner until OWS Live posted a second, similar photo:
Banner hanging from 23 Wall – Photo via OWS Live on Twitter
The banner was hung from 23 Wall Street, the former JP Morgan building and the current “Downtown by Phillipe Starck” residential building, which is next to the New York Stock Exchange at 11 Wall Street. It is currently unknown how long the banner hung from 23 Wall.
Anonymous was previously linked to an announcement that they would attempt to hack the NYSE, but that claim was later called into question.
- Memorial Messages from Cafe 31 Bar & Grill
- Flaming Cactus Takes Over Hudson Square - Art Made From Plastic Zip Ties
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Moves to the Intrepid Museum [photos and video]
- The Occupied Wall Street Journal - What's Inside
- Aerial Photographs of the World Trade Center from Before and After September 11th
- A Vintage Look at the Upper East Side of 75 Years Ago