Watch Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Tom Menino in Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ad [video]
The ad was produced by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a coalition of mayors who strive to decrease crime by getting illegal guns off the street.
Read more about the ad on Bloomberg News, which says that the ad will only run regionally, not nationally, and it cost “hundreds of thousands of dollars”, not the millions that are typically spent for 30 seconds of ad time.
- Jay-Z's Eighth Barclays Center Concert Finishes Up with an Assist from Beyonce
- The Occupied Wall Street Journal - Issue 2 of the Newspaper
- Triple Crown Hopeful 'I'll Have Another' is Scratched From This Weekend's Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Guide: Welcome to Fall [September 17-18]
- The View From The 80th Floor of The World Trade Center
- This Friday: Ice Cream Delivery Service From Uber NYC