Watch Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Tom Menino in Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ad [video]
The ad was produced by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a coalition of mayors who strive to decrease crime by getting illegal guns off the street.
Read more about the ad on Bloomberg News, which says that the ad will only run regionally, not nationally, and it cost “hundreds of thousands of dollars”, not the millions that are typically spent for 30 seconds of ad time.
- A Tribute to Steve Jobs by Street Artist "The Me Nobody Knows" Outside the SoHo Apple Store
- Giants Win The Super Bowl and Will Celebrate With a Ticker-Tape Parade in Lower Manhattan
- Another Carriage Horse Falls in Midtown [video]
- Green Taxis Act makes a comeback
- Occupy Wall Street Banner Hanging on Wall Street
- 85th Annual Feast of San Gennaro Festival