Watch Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Tom Menino in Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ad [video]
The ad was produced by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a coalition of mayors who strive to decrease crime by getting illegal guns off the street.
Read more about the ad on Bloomberg News, which says that the ad will only run regionally, not nationally, and it cost “hundreds of thousands of dollars”, not the millions that are typically spent for 30 seconds of ad time.
- June 22nd to July 1st - Photoville Brings Photography Exhibitions and Seminars to the Brooklyn Waterfront
- New 3D Rendering of Hudson Yards Development [video]
- 100 Years Ago Today: Summer Ice Shortage
- Photos from Airship "Eureka"'s visit to NYC
- Mars Bar Cleans Up Its Act
- Join WNYC's Kurt Andersen to Celebrate Brooklyn's Urban Creative Life with 'Kings County'