Watch Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Tom Menino in Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ad [video]
The ad was produced by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a coalition of mayors who strive to decrease crime by getting illegal guns off the street.
Read more about the ad on Bloomberg News, which says that the ad will only run regionally, not nationally, and it cost “hundreds of thousands of dollars”, not the millions that are typically spent for 30 seconds of ad time.
- The Last Days of an Eighty-Year-Old Agave Plant
- Short Video of the September 11th Tribute in Light
- Progress at Washington Square Park's east-side renovation
- Did NYPD Officers Interfere With The Press At Today's Occupy Wall Street Demonstration?
- Candy Corn Bagels at Brooklyn's Bagel Store!
- The Controversial Anti-Jihad Ad That Will Show Up in NYC Subways