Watch Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Tom Menino in Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ad [video]
The ad was produced by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a coalition of mayors who strive to decrease crime by getting illegal guns off the street.
Read more about the ad on Bloomberg News, which says that the ad will only run regionally, not nationally, and it cost “hundreds of thousands of dollars”, not the millions that are typically spent for 30 seconds of ad time.
- What's Going On In New Jersey Politics? Your Guess Is As Good As Ours [video]
- Arrests at Occupy Wall Street's "Occupy Oakland Solidarity March" [video]
- Occupy Wall Street Enters its Second Week with a Protest
- Gallery Opening: Artifix Mori at the Skybridge Art and Sound Space at the New School
- Visitor's Guide: The September 11th Memorial
- Crane Accident at the World Trade Center