Watch Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Tom Menino in Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ad [video]
The ad was produced by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a coalition of mayors who strive to decrease crime by getting illegal guns off the street.
Read more about the ad on Bloomberg News, which says that the ad will only run regionally, not nationally, and it cost “hundreds of thousands of dollars”, not the millions that are typically spent for 30 seconds of ad time.
- Happy Birthday, Wall Street Bull!
- Gallery Opening: Artifix Mori at the Skybridge Art and Sound Space at the New School
- Progress at Washington Square Park's east-side renovation
- Vintage Film of New York City Made New Again by The Cinematic Orchestra
- Tribeca Film Festival Preview - Grave Encounters
- MTA's On-The-Go Information Kiosks Expand to the 74th Street / Roosevelt Ave Station