Watch Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Tom Menino in Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ad [video]
The ad was produced by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a coalition of mayors who strive to decrease crime by getting illegal guns off the street.
Read more about the ad on Bloomberg News, which says that the ad will only run regionally, not nationally, and it cost “hundreds of thousands of dollars”, not the millions that are typically spent for 30 seconds of ad time.
- Outgoing: The Road Ahead, The High Road, and the Fast Lane
- Flaming Cactus Takes Over Hudson Square - Art Made From Plastic Zip Ties
- Will The Wall Street Bull Still Be Set Free?
- The Year That Was 2011 in New York City [video]
- Touristism NYC 2011
- Product Recall: Sunfood Organic Carob Powder Distributed by Hummingbird Wholesale