Watch Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Tom Menino in Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ad [video]
The ad was produced by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a coalition of mayors who strive to decrease crime by getting illegal guns off the street.
Read more about the ad on Bloomberg News, which says that the ad will only run regionally, not nationally, and it cost “hundreds of thousands of dollars”, not the millions that are typically spent for 30 seconds of ad time.
- Shooting Outside East Village NYU Dorm 'Alumni Hall'
- Michael Moore Speaks at St. Mark's Bookshop [video]
- What New Yorkers Complain About - An Infographic of 311 Data
- Where Do Loofah Sponges Come From? This Crazy Seed Pod!
- Amazon Lockers in NYC Now Open For Business
- Jay-Z's Eighth Barclays Center Concert Finishes Up with an Assist from Beyonce