CHICAGO, Ill. - An immigration judge has ordered an Army veteran who served two tours of duty in Afghanistan to be deported. His family and his attorney on Sunday pleaded with the public and elected officials to intervene. "Miguel is basically an American in every sense of the word," his lawyer Chris Bergin said.
- Girl's plot to carryout mass shooting uncovered
- Take a Whiff: Rotten Sneakers Contest Comes to Times Square
- NYC's future tallest residential tower is getting its facade
- Hedge Fund Manager Sued For Bernie Madoff Scam Falls To Death From Midtown Hotel
- DA: Dog used as drug mule at JFK Airport
- I endured grueling Marine boot camp for a week. What was I thinking?
- Ants go marching
- Police: Woman fatally shot inside Bronx stairwell
- NYPD: Woman Found Shot To Death In Stairwell Of Bronx Building