COPIAGUE, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) - A driver who hit and killed a pedestrian in Copiague on Thursday night had 30 license suspensions, police said. Richard Turner, 36, of Massapequa, was driving east on the Sunrise Highway near Bayview Avenue around 6:30 p.m. when he struck 38-year-old Fausto Rodriguez, authorities said.
- Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old New York girl seen with 2 teens
- Amtrak To Hire Outside Help For Summer Track Repairs At Penn Station
- Suspicious fire destroys home before sex offender can move in
- 8-Year-Old Girl, 18-Year-Old College Student Among Manchester Attack Victims
- AMBER Alert: Upstate NY Girl Abducted By Two Teens Is 'In Imminent Danger'
- Cuomo on LIRR: 'It will be a summer of hell'
- Police ID Man Suspected Of Carrying Out Deadly Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- Man claiming girlfriend accidentally choked to death during oral sex found not guilty of murder
- Motorcyclist killed after collision on Van Wyck