An Edamame product has been recalled in 33 states due to fears it may be contaminated with potentially fatal listeria bacteria. Advanced Fresh Concepts (AFC) issued the voluntary recall after random quality testing found potential Listeria monocytogenes contamination. Listeria monocytogenes cause symptoms that may include fever, muscle aches, diarrhea or other gastrointestinal problems, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old New York girl seen with 2 teens
- Amtrak To Hire Outside Help For Summer Track Repairs At Penn Station
- Suspicious fire destroys home before sex offender can move in
- 8-Year-Old Girl, 18-Year-Old College Student Among Manchester Attack Victims
- AMBER Alert: Upstate NY Girl Abducted By Two Teens Is 'In Imminent Danger'
- Cuomo on LIRR: 'It will be a summer of hell'
- Police ID Man Suspected Of Carrying Out Deadly Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- Man claiming girlfriend accidentally choked to death during oral sex found not guilty of murder
- Motorcyclist killed after collision on Van Wyck