An Edamame product has been recalled in 33 states due to fears it may be contaminated with potentially fatal listeria bacteria. Advanced Fresh Concepts (AFC) issued the voluntary recall after random quality testing found potential Listeria monocytogenes contamination. Listeria monocytogenes cause symptoms that may include fever, muscle aches, diarrhea or other gastrointestinal problems, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Girl's plot to carryout mass shooting uncovered
- Take a Whiff: Rotten Sneakers Contest Comes to Times Square
- NYC's future tallest residential tower is getting its facade
- Hedge Fund Manager Sued For Bernie Madoff Scam Falls To Death From Midtown Hotel
- DA: Dog used as drug mule at JFK Airport
- I endured grueling Marine boot camp for a week. What was I thinking?
- Ants go marching
- Police: Woman fatally shot inside Bronx stairwell
- NYPD: Woman Found Shot To Death In Stairwell Of Bronx Building