The family of the man who died from a rare bacterial disease spread by rats is speaking out about their loss. He moved to America for a better life, tending to live poultry at a halal market on the Grand Concourse. But suddenly, late last year, Mohamed Kibbeh's family says he became violently and inexplicably sick.
- Girl's plot to carryout mass shooting uncovered
- Take a Whiff: Rotten Sneakers Contest Comes to Times Square
- NYC's future tallest residential tower is getting its facade
- Hedge Fund Manager Sued For Bernie Madoff Scam Falls To Death From Midtown Hotel
- DA: Dog used as drug mule at JFK Airport
- I endured grueling Marine boot camp for a week. What was I thinking?
- Ants go marching
- Police: Woman fatally shot inside Bronx stairwell
- NYPD: Woman Found Shot To Death In Stairwell Of Bronx Building