Hundreds of people lit candles Sunday night at the scene of the incident that took the life of emergency medical technician Yadira Arroyo. Police had said she was run over by her ambulance that was stolen Thursday in the Bronx. Family and friends came to the vigil and spoke of a selfless, hardworking mother.
- Girl's plot to carryout mass shooting uncovered
- Take a Whiff: Rotten Sneakers Contest Comes to Times Square
- NYC's future tallest residential tower is getting its facade
- Hedge Fund Manager Sued For Bernie Madoff Scam Falls To Death From Midtown Hotel
- DA: Dog used as drug mule at JFK Airport
- I endured grueling Marine boot camp for a week. What was I thinking?
- Ants go marching
- Police: Woman fatally shot inside Bronx stairwell
- NYPD: Woman Found Shot To Death In Stairwell Of Bronx Building