Hundreds of people lit candles Sunday night at the scene of the incident that took the life of emergency medical technician Yadira Arroyo. Police had said she was run over by her ambulance that was stolen Thursday in the Bronx. Family and friends came to the vigil and spoke of a selfless, hardworking mother.
- Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old New York girl seen with 2 teens
- Amtrak To Hire Outside Help For Summer Track Repairs At Penn Station
- Suspicious fire destroys home before sex offender can move in
- 8-Year-Old Girl, 18-Year-Old College Student Among Manchester Attack Victims
- AMBER Alert: Upstate NY Girl Abducted By Two Teens Is 'In Imminent Danger'
- Cuomo on LIRR: 'It will be a summer of hell'
- Police ID Man Suspected Of Carrying Out Deadly Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- Man claiming girlfriend accidentally choked to death during oral sex found not guilty of murder
- Motorcyclist killed after collision on Van Wyck