Two brothers were killed in a car crash off the Bronx River Parkway early Friday morning, the NYPD said. The white Mercedes sedan was traveling northbound on the highway near East 233rd Street, about 12:20 a.m., cops said. The driver, identified as Dayan Hunter, 47, of the Bronx, failed to navigate a bend in the road, they said.
- Daily Links: Mayor Wants Cuomo to Fix MTA, Rabies Worries Don’t Deter Prospect Park Visitors
- A solar eclipse is coming to America. Here’s what you’ll see where you live.
- Congee Bowery Converted to ‘Hot Pot Village’; Neighbors Worry About Unpermitted Crane
- Metro-North's unique third rail focus of fatal crash that killed 6
- McCain making dramatic Senate return for crucial health vote after brain tumor diagnosis
- New York Rail Design Cited for Boosting Death Toll in 2015 Crash
- Man In Motorized Wheelchair Drops Gun While Getting Off MTA Bus, Police Say
- New York leads group of states in lawsuit against EPA over delay of new chemical safety rules