363 Bond Street, via Lightstone Group When the Lightstone Group revealed their two-building, 700-unit, $350 million rental project at 363-365 Bond Street, right on the banks of the notoriously toxic Gowanus Canal, president Mitchell Hochberg said it was inspired by a residential project in the Canal Saint-Martin neighborhood in Paris that helped create a "newly hip atmosphere" near a similarly polluted waterway.
- Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old New York girl seen with 2 teens
- Amtrak To Hire Outside Help For Summer Track Repairs At Penn Station
- Suspicious fire destroys home before sex offender can move in
- 8-Year-Old Girl, 18-Year-Old College Student Among Manchester Attack Victims
- AMBER Alert: Upstate NY Girl Abducted By Two Teens Is 'In Imminent Danger'
- Cuomo on LIRR: 'It will be a summer of hell'
- Police ID Man Suspected Of Carrying Out Deadly Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- Man claiming girlfriend accidentally choked to death during oral sex found not guilty of murder
- Motorcyclist killed after collision on Van Wyck