NEW YORK - The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is pumping $77 million into protecting the Holland Tunnel and JFK Airport from flooding. It's part of a plan to repair travel hubs that were damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
- Photo by @robynsnyc: Things you see on the streets of nyc during the Greek Parade.
- Police Knew About Issues at Club Where Man Was Killed and Didn't Warn SLA
- Unity, Instead of Fear, After Swastikas Are Carved Into a Church Door
- Reporter says he was booted from NYC 21 and older club after angry 18-year-old Malia Obama confronted him
- Criminal Charges Still Loom on Second Anniversary of Fatal East Village Gas Explosion
- Police investigate wrecked vehicles, shooting victim in the Bronx
- The State of Your Block, 2017
- Cincinnati night club shooting: 1 dead, 14 wounded; terrorism not suspected
- Jersey City shooting leaves 2 teenage boys hospitalized; motive unclear