The case of Carlos Richard Martinez is expected to shed light on longstanding concerns about the treatment of women at the Metropolitan Detention Center. →
📎 New York Times — January 8, 2018
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Jersey City: police
- If You Choose to Commute by Car in NYC: Why?
- Staten Island mom, son shot on their way to Christmas dinner
- Tsunami warning in Alaska: 'This is not a drill'
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Jersey City
- New York Today: A Taste of Sunset Park
- School safety meeting in New Rochelle after student stabbings
- Federal Government Reopens After Spending Bill Passes