Two NYPD officers have been accused of lying about an illegal search conducted during a 2014 arrest. The Manhattan district attorney's office says 33-year old Kevin Desormeau and 33-year old Sasha Cordoba arrested a 38-year old man inside a Washington Heights apartment for illegeal possession of a gun.
- Off-Duty Correction Officer Accidentally Shoots On Finger, Wounds Woman At Hell's Kitchen Restaurant
- Exclusive: Rashawn Brazell’s mom talks about neighbor accused of butchering her son — and targeting other teens
- Counterterror officials examine arenas near transit hubs after Manchester terror
- Elie Tahari paid ex-girlfriend for no-show job, fired pregnant worker: suit
- In Times Square Attack, Bollards Stopped One Car. But What About the Next?
- Engine fire on United flight causes temporary ground stop at Newark Airport
- Empire State Building Turns Tower Lights Off In Solidarity With Victims In Manchester Attack
- Former Ulster County Nursing Home Worker Convicted Of Sexually Abusing Patients
- Man charged with assaulting person outside Mariners Harbor bar with a crutch; punching another