Two NYPD officers have been accused of lying about an illegal search conducted during a 2014 arrest. The Manhattan district attorney's office says 33-year old Kevin Desormeau and 33-year old Sasha Cordoba arrested a 38-year old man inside a Washington Heights apartment for illegeal possession of a gun.
- ICE touts arrest of New York City resident after local assistance rebuffed
- Jewish Community Centers Across New York Receive Bomb Threats
- Mayor Pushed DOB to Give Special Treatment to Fundraiser's Yeshiva: Report
- Grand Central Terminal offers free food all week for 'Taste of the Dining Concourse'
- Carriage horse collapses in Central Park, prompting animal rights group to call for investigation
- NY Tells Schools to Call Attorney if Federal Agents Show
- EXCLUSIVE: Bronx dirt bike drags cop quarter-mile down street
- Gifted and Talented Program Finally Coming to Bed-Stuy Middle School
- Drone Crashes Through Woman's Kips Bay Apartment, NYPD Says