A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]
After two rather cloudy nights during May’s Manhattanhenge, the July ’henge comes out to shine!
If you’re not in Manhattan, you can still see the ‘henge! Here’s a timelapse video from chenrisius on Vimeo that was taken from Long Island City:
Read more about Manhattanhenge viewing locations and photography tips!
- The launch of A Great Big City - Shout it from the rooftops!
- Jay-Z's Barclays Center Concert to be Live-Streamed on Youtube
- Shooting Outside East Village NYU Dorm 'Alumni Hall'
- TLC and Uber Try to Compromise on New Yellow Taxi Apps
- This Friday: Ice Cream Delivery Service From Uber NYC
- Man disrupts Occupy Wall Street and is removed from Zuccotti Park by NYPD [video]