A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]
After two rather cloudy nights during May’s Manhattanhenge, the July ’henge comes out to shine!
If you’re not in Manhattan, you can still see the ‘henge! Here’s a timelapse video from chenrisius on Vimeo that was taken from Long Island City:
Read more about Manhattanhenge viewing locations and photography tips!
- NYC Adds Free Wi-Fi Access Points to Ten Payphone Kiosks Around the City
- Take a Tour Around Manhattan, Once Scene at a Time
- The Year That Was 2011 in New York City [video]
- Photos and Video: President Obama Visits Anna Wintour and Sarah Jessica Parker in the West Village
- MTA's On-The-Go Information Kiosks Expand to the 74th Street / Roosevelt Ave Station
- A Year In New York by Andrew Clancy [video]