A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]
After two rather cloudy nights during May’s Manhattanhenge, the July ’henge comes out to shine!
If you’re not in Manhattan, you can still see the ‘henge! Here’s a timelapse video from chenrisius on Vimeo that was taken from Long Island City:
Read more about Manhattanhenge viewing locations and photography tips!
- Big Screens 2011 - A Large-Scale Video Installation by NYU Students
- Will The Wall Street Bull Still Be Set Free?
- Register to Vote by October 12th to Vote in the Next Presidential Election
- Square Brings New Credit Card Readers to NYC Taxis
- Memorial For Beastie Boy Adam 'MCA' Yauch This Saturday In Union Square
- Thursday: Free Coffee Day 2011!