A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]
After two rather cloudy nights during May’s Manhattanhenge, the July ’henge comes out to shine!
If you’re not in Manhattan, you can still see the ‘henge! Here’s a timelapse video from chenrisius on Vimeo that was taken from Long Island City:
Read more about Manhattanhenge viewing locations and photography tips!
- Violet The Red-Tailed Hawk of Washington Square Park Has Died
- Decrypt Your CryptoLocker Files
- The View From Above: Looking Down on Lower Manhattan Almost 100 Years Ago
- The Empire State Building Could Become Part of a Publicly-Traded Company
- Transformer Explosion on West 17th Street Between Fifth and Sixth Avenue [photos]
- Saturday, September 8th: Block Fair in the East Village