A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]
After two rather cloudy nights during May’s Manhattanhenge, the July ’henge comes out to shine!
If you’re not in Manhattan, you can still see the ‘henge! Here’s a timelapse video from chenrisius on Vimeo that was taken from Long Island City:
Read more about Manhattanhenge viewing locations and photography tips!
- "Occupy St. Vincent's" Joins Occupy Wall Street to Protest Health Insurance Practices
- Saint Patrick's Day Events in NYC for 2011
- Photos of the Newest Section of the High Line
- New York City Celebrates in Times Square as NASA's Mars Rover 'Curiosity' Successfully Lands
- Register to Vote by October 12th to Vote in the Next Presidential Election
- Brooklyn Flea's 4th Annual Superstar DJ Record Fair