A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]
After two rather cloudy nights during May’s Manhattanhenge, the July ’henge comes out to shine!
If you’re not in Manhattan, you can still see the ‘henge! Here’s a timelapse video from chenrisius on Vimeo that was taken from Long Island City:
Read more about Manhattanhenge viewing locations and photography tips!
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Flies Over NYC Atop Its Carrier 747 [Photos and Video]
- NYPD Spokesperson Paul Browne Denies that New Zuccotti Eviction Video was Leaked
- Occupy Wall Street's May 1st "General Strike" [Liveblog]
- Mosquitos infected with West Nile virus detected in New York City
- Shooting Outside East Village NYU Dorm 'Alumni Hall'
- What's Going on at Palazzo Chupi?