A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]
After two rather cloudy nights during May’s Manhattanhenge, the July ’henge comes out to shine!
If you’re not in Manhattan, you can still see the ‘henge! Here’s a timelapse video from chenrisius on Vimeo that was taken from Long Island City:
Read more about Manhattanhenge viewing locations and photography tips!
- MTA's On-The-Go Information Kiosks Expand to the 74th Street / Roosevelt Ave Station
- Progress at Washington Square Park's east-side renovation
- Busy Little Brooklyn! A Tilt-Shift Video Tour of Some Famous Brooklyn Locations
- Anarchist Demonstration in the East Village at Tompkins Square Park
- Outgoing: The Road Ahead, The High Road, and the Fast Lane
- Reminder: Immersive Surfaces Opens This Weekend and Lights Up the Manhattan Bridge