A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]
After two rather cloudy nights during May’s Manhattanhenge, the July ’henge comes out to shine!
If you’re not in Manhattan, you can still see the ‘henge! Here’s a timelapse video from chenrisius on Vimeo that was taken from Long Island City:
Read more about Manhattanhenge viewing locations and photography tips!
- Remembering 9/11 - A National Geographic Channel Special
- Your SXSW NYC All-Stars, Volume 1: Beach Fossils, Class Actress, Idle Warship, Blitz The Ambassador, and Led Er Est
- Amazon Lockers in NYC Now Open For Business
- Occupy Wall Street's May 1st "General Strike" [Liveblog]
- E. B. White's Striking 1949 Prediction Resembles The Events of September 11th
- The Service Employees International Union Local 32BJ Holds a Rally in Midtown