A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]
After two rather cloudy nights during May’s Manhattanhenge, the July ’henge comes out to shine!
If you’re not in Manhattan, you can still see the ‘henge! Here’s a timelapse video from chenrisius on Vimeo that was taken from Long Island City:
Read more about Manhattanhenge viewing locations and photography tips!
- Building Collapse on Stratford Ave in the Bronx
- 100 Years Ago Today: Summer Ice Shortage
- Large Fight Breaks Out at Nassau Coliseum During "Haunted Coliseum" Event
- Statue of Liberty to Reopen on October 28th
- What is the closest nuclear power plant to NYC?
- Outgoing: The Road Ahead, The High Road, and the Fast Lane