Brooklyn Band Moon Hooch Plays at Occupy Wall Street
Moon Hooch, which pumps out an energetic acoustic take on drum and bass, recently stopped by Occupy Wall Street to show their support and play a few songs.
If you like what you hear, check out Moon Hooch’s music on Bandcamp.
- Mulry Square September 11th Tiles - "Missing"
- Cannonball on Governors Island
- Manhattanhenge 2012 - Photography Tips and Viewing Locations
- Transformer Explosion on West 17th Street Between Fifth and Sixth Avenue [photos]
- The Woolworth Building Shows Off Some New Colors
- Gallery Opening: Artifix Mori at the Skybridge Art and Sound Space at the New School