Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- DNA Evidence Links Shocking 2004 Inwood Hill Murder With a Recent Occupy Wall Street Stunt [Updated]
- President Obama Visits Manhattan
- Steve Jobs Memorials at Apple Stores in NYC
- Statue of Liberty's 125th Anniversary Events
- The Man Behind 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- NYPD and FDNY Remove a Generator From a Zuccotti Park Vendor Supplying Occupy Wall Street Protesters With Electricity [video]