Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- Time-Lapse Video of the Space Shuttle Enterprise Being Lifted Onto the Intrepid's Flight Deck
- Flaming Cactus - An Art Installation in Astor Place
- Memorial For Beastie Boy Adam 'MCA' Yauch This Saturday In Union Square
- Blimp Race on the Hudson
- Saturday, September 8th: Block Fair in the East Village
- Happy Valentine's Day! Stop By The Brooklyn Bagel Store Today For a Heart-Shaped Bagel!