Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- Product Recall: Sunfood Organic Carob Powder Distributed by Hummingbird Wholesale
- The Occupied Wall Street Journal Issue 3 - What's Inside
- UFO Believers Landing in Midtown
- Taxi of Tomorrow results - Nissan declared winner
- Happy Farmers Market Week! Find Your Local Farmers Market
- A Beautiful Night For Manhattanhenge 2012! [Photos]