Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Moves to the Intrepid Museum [photos and video]
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Flies Over NYC Atop Its Carrier 747 [Photos and Video]
- Photos and Videos of the September 11th Memorial
- "NYPD Drone" Street Art is Nothing New
- NYPD and FDNY Remove a Generator From a Zuccotti Park Vendor Supplying Occupy Wall Street Protesters With Electricity [video]
- Tribeca Film Festival Preview - Grave Encounters