Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- NYPD Officer Shot at the Seward Park Houses on the Lower East Side
- David Crosby and Graham Nash Play at Zuccotti Park for Occupy Wall Street
- Ford Transit Connect Taxi Spotted in Lower Manhattan
- Sub City - a short film about emerging from the subway
- The Wall Street Burgers Lunch Truck Has Been Stolen!
- A Year In New York by Andrew Clancy [video]