Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- Comparative Luxury: The Titanic's Amenities Compared To Modern Cruise Ships 100 Years Later
- Happy 2012! New Year's Eve Live From Times Square
- The World Trade Center - Above and Below Ground
- What New Yorkers Complain About - An Infographic of 311 Data
- NASA's ATREX High-Altitude Rockets Seen Over Manhattan
- Jay-Z's Eighth Barclays Center Concert Finishes Up with an Assist from Beyonce