Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- Michael Moore Speaks at St. Mark's Bookshop [video]
- Philly Street Artist 'Notes4Strangers' Leaves Post-Its Around the West Village
- Christmas Tree Lightings - NYSE and Madison Square Park
- Saturday, September 8th: Block Fair in the East Village
- Occupy Wall Street Enters its Second Week with a Protest
- Tree Lighting At The 12th Annual Winter's Eve In Lincoln Square