Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- Fascinating Interview with William Shatner on the Adam Carolla Show
- Zuccotti Park - 9/11
- Another Carriage Horse Falls in Midtown [video]
- Arrests at Occupy Wall Street's "Occupy Oakland Solidarity March" [video]
- After an Uprising in Syria, New Yorkers Plan a Protest at the United Nations Headquarters
- The Internet Archive Releases 3,000 Hours of September 11th News Footage