Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- Christmas Tree Lightings - NYSE and Madison Square Park
- NYPD Notifies Pace University to Expect Lower Manhattan Checkpoints on Occupy Wall Street's Anniversary
- Blimps on Parade! Four Promotional Blimps to Parade up the Hudson
- Pop Up Chapel
- Did NYPD Officers Interfere With The Press At Today's Occupy Wall Street Demonstration?
- New York - concrete jungle where dreams are made [video]