Famous Ray's Pizza in the West Village - Closed
Famous Ray’s Pizza, which had been serving pies in the West Village since the ’70s, has closed. Another victim of rising rents in the area.
Strangely, on Tuesday night (above), the signs were also missing, with the “Famous” and “Ray’s” taken down from the store and cut out of the awnings. Souvenirs, perhaps?
- The Blue Angels Conduct a Test Flight Over The Hudson River
- The Occupied Wall Street Journal - Issue 2 of the Newspaper
- Product Recall: Sunfood Organic Carob Powder Distributed by Hummingbird Wholesale
- Tree Lighting At The 12th Annual Winter's Eve In Lincoln Square
- USPS Explores 3D Printing as a New Source of Revenue
- Arrests and the Closing of Zuccotti Park on Occupy Wall Street's Six-Month Anniversary