Skrillex at Webster Hall - January 31st
Skrillex at Webster Hall in 2011 via ripflash on Flickr
If you’re hearing rumblings in the Village tonight, it’s not subway construction, it’s the massive bass of Skrillex seeping out of Webster Hall! The dubstep poster boy is playing tonight with AC Slater and Alex English.
Want to check it out? Tickets are $45 (!) and you’ll have to manage a neat and trendy appearance to go along with your half-shaved head and dreadlocks. For us mere mortals, take a stroll down 11th Street tonight at 11pm and experience what a line of Skrillex fans looks like.
“Rock n Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)” by Skrillex (featuring scenes from inside Webster Hall)
- Gothamist tells you all the background info you need to know on Skrillex
- Reverend Billy Gets Punked at the Steps of City Hall
- The Logitraxx Robot Runs Without Software or a Processor!
- Candy Corn Bagels at Brooklyn's Bagel Store!
- Indiana Creek Turns Bright Blue After Industrial Ink Spill
- Two People Shot In Chelsea Monday Afternoon
- President Obama Visits the Flatiron District for a Fundraising Dinner [photos]