Skrillex at Webster Hall - January 31st
Skrillex at Webster Hall in 2011 via ripflash on Flickr
If you’re hearing rumblings in the Village tonight, it’s not subway construction, it’s the massive bass of Skrillex seeping out of Webster Hall! The dubstep poster boy is playing tonight with AC Slater and Alex English.
Want to check it out? Tickets are $45 (!) and you’ll have to manage a neat and trendy appearance to go along with your half-shaved head and dreadlocks. For us mere mortals, take a stroll down 11th Street tonight at 11pm and experience what a line of Skrillex fans looks like.
“Rock n Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)” by Skrillex (featuring scenes from inside Webster Hall)
- Gothamist tells you all the background info you need to know on Skrillex
- President Obama Visits Manhattan
- Occupy Wall Street Starts Its Own 311 for Local Residents to Report Issues
- DNA Evidence Links Shocking 2004 Inwood Hill Murder With a Recent Occupy Wall Street Stunt [Updated]
- Fire at the Warwick Hotel in Midtown
- Christmas Tree Lightings - NYSE and Madison Square Park
- Video: Marine Sergeant Confronts NYPD - "Why y'all gearing up like this is war?"