Skrillex at Webster Hall - January 31st
Skrillex at Webster Hall in 2011 via ripflash on Flickr
If you’re hearing rumblings in the Village tonight, it’s not subway construction, it’s the massive bass of Skrillex seeping out of Webster Hall! The dubstep poster boy is playing tonight with AC Slater and Alex English.
Want to check it out? Tickets are $45 (!) and you’ll have to manage a neat and trendy appearance to go along with your half-shaved head and dreadlocks. For us mere mortals, take a stroll down 11th Street tonight at 11pm and experience what a line of Skrillex fans looks like.
“Rock n Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)” by Skrillex (featuring scenes from inside Webster Hall)
- Gothamist tells you all the background info you need to know on Skrillex
- More Santas Than You Can Shake A Candycane At - SantaCon NYC 2011 [photos]
- New York City by Bike - Four Seasons, Three Boroughs, and One Year's Worth of Video
- Watch Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Tom Menino in Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ad [video]
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Flies Over NYC Atop Its Carrier 747 [Photos and Video]
- USPS Expands Holiday Package Delivery to Seven Days a Week for Select Cities
- Zuccotti Park - 9/11