The 36th Annual New York City Macy's Fireworks Show
Happy 236th, America! Stop by Manhattan’s west side at 9pm to watch tonight’s Fourth of July fireworks.
Macy’s Fourth of July fireworks will once again be over the Hudson River, and will be accompanied by music from Katy Perry and Kenny Chesney. Show up early and find a spot along the west side of Manhattan to get a good view of the show.
Will you be out there tonight? Send in your pics to be featured in the slideshow above! Mention @agreatbigcity on Twitter or Instagram to make sure we see them!
The 25-minute show will feature 42,000 fireworks shooting through the sky from four barges in the Hudson River, and you should be able to see the show from anywhere between 18th and 43rd Streets along the west side. Check DNAinfo’s guide to the best viewing locations and enjoy the fun!
You’ll be able to watch the fireworks display on NBC New York (Time Warner channel 4 and 704), watch online courtesy of EarthCam’s Fourth of July webcams and OriginDigital, and hear the accompanying music for the show on Fresh 102.7 FM and 1010 WINS.
An independent webcam of tonight’s fireworks via TakaNJ on Ustream
View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.
Want to listen to some behind-the-scenes action? NYCfire.net has an FDNY scanner feed so you can hear the communication between the fire department as they monitor the fireworks display.
Occupy Wall Street - June 28th, 6PM
- Blimps on Parade! Four Promotional Blimps to Parade up the Hudson
- Hurricane Irene - Live Webcams
- Aerial Photographs of the World Trade Center from Before and After September 11th
- Tree Lighting At The 12th Annual Winter's Eve In Lincoln Square
- The Internet Archive Releases 3,000 Hours of September 11th News Footage
- Barricades Are Removed on Wall Street