News and Weather for March 10, 2016
Current Conditions: Clear and 62°F 🌞 Headed for a high of 77°F at 3pm. Drizzle overnight.
NYC Park of the Day
Estella Diggs Park, a 0.9 acre park at 3 Av and East 167th in the Bronx - Formerly known as Rocks and Roots Park, the park was named after Estella Diggs, the first African-American woman to represent the Bronx in the NY State Assembly.
Stories you may have missed
- Two people stabbed in separate Prospect Park attacks
- Number of Manhattan rentals decline, as move-in incentives continue to grow
- Oscar Vera charged in Bushwick drug bust that led to friendly fire
- Record-Breaking Warmth to Continue Thursday
- Giants’ Receiver Cruz Accepts Substantial Pay Cut
- NJ TRANSIT To Meet Face-To-Face With Union Leaders As Strike Deadline Looms