Evening Update for Friday, March 11, 2016
Partly cloudy throughout the day. ☁ Overnight low of 38°F at 6am and a high of 61°F at 3pm
The Week Ahead
Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures bottoming out at 54°F on Monday. 🌧
Stories you may have missed
- NJ Transit rail strike averted as new contract is settled
- Should NYC Open Safe Injection Sites For Heroin Users?
- Man critically injured after tire comes off car on highway
- Woman Glad To Be Alive After Slashing On Brooklyn Street - CBS Local
- Doorman Allegedly Forced To Work 16-Hour Shift After Two Tenants Died On His Watch
Tonight's Music, In Memoriam
NYC National Historic Landmark of the Day
Merchant's House Museum 29 East Fourth Street, between Lafayette Street and the Bowery in Manhattan. The only nineteenth-century family home preserved intact within NYC.