Evening Update for Friday, March 11, 2016
Partly cloudy throughout the day. ☁ Overnight low of 38°F at 6am and a high of 61°F at 3pm
The Week Ahead
Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures bottoming out at 54°F on Monday. 🌧
Stories you may have missed
- NJ Transit rail strike averted as new contract is settled
- Should NYC Open Safe Injection Sites For Heroin Users?
- Man critically injured after tire comes off car on highway
- Woman Glad To Be Alive After Slashing On Brooklyn Street - CBS Local
- Doorman Allegedly Forced To Work 16-Hour Shift After Two Tenants Died On His Watch
Tonight's Music, In Memoriam
NYC National Historic Landmark of the Day[Merchant's House Museum](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merchant%27s_House_Museum) 29 East Fourth Street, between Lafayette Street and the Bowery in Manhattan. The only nineteenth-century family home preserved intact within NYC.
Catch up on the latest [world news](http://agreatbigcity.com/world-news-video) and [national news video](http://agreatbigcity.com/national-news-video)