Evening Update for Thursday, February 2, 2017
Partly Cloudy ⛅ Overnight low of 22 °F and a high of 33 °F
The Week Ahead
Weekly low is 22 °F on Friday night and weekly high will be 45 °F on Thursday
Weather data via Weather Underground
Stories you may have missed
- Enormous Crowd At Brooklyn Borough Hall For 'Bodega Strike' Against Trump Immigration Ban
- New York's Biggest Internet Provider Accused of Bilking Customers
- Karina Vetrano's Family to Hold Rally for DNA Technique
- The Police Killed My Unarmed Son in 2012. I'm Still Waiting for Justice.
- What does travel ban mean for healing work of globally known Island charity?
- Man's story of helping homeless man is inspiring, heartbreaking
- Photos: NYers March On Immigration Office Chanting 'Refugees Are Welcome Here'
- Indiana Pacers at Brooklyn Nets · Barclays Center · Friday, February 3 at 7pm · Tickets from $15
- Calgary Flames at New Jersey Devils · Prudential Center · Friday, February 3 at 7pm · Tickets from $23
- Friday Piano Bar · Metropolitan Room · Friday, February 3 at 8pm · Tickets from $14
- The Black Soul Experience · The Groove · Friday, February 3 at 9pm · Tickets from $10
- 5 INDOOR Party · Studio Square · Friday, February 3 at 10pm · Tickets from $12
- Keys N Krates with Girls & Boys (19+) · Webster Hall · Friday, February 3 at 10pm · Tickets from $25
- Remix Fridays (21+) · Katra · Friday, February 3 at 11pm · Tickets from $25
- Carolina Hurricanes at New York Islanders · Barclays Center · Saturday, February 4 at 7pm · Tickets from $15
NYC National Historic Landmark of the Day
Hamilton Grange National Memorial - Home of Alexander Hamilton: military officer, lawyer, member of the United States Constitutional Convention, American statesman, first United States Secretary of the Treasury, and Founding Father; facade is oldest surviving structure in Manhattan