Evening Update for Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Partly Cloudy ⛅ Overnight low of 35 °F and a high of 60 °F
The Week Ahead
Weekly low is 18 °F on Thursday night and weekly high will be 60 °F on Wednesday
Weather data via Weather Underground
Stories you may have missed
- Karina Vetrano's father blasts murder suspect on GoFundMe page: 'He will pay for his crime'
- Nightmare Tenant Let Guests Use Apartment for Drugs, Hookers and Porn: Suit
- UES Buildings Spew Toxic Lead Putting Tenants at Risk, Health Dept. Says
- Light Rail's Dark Side: How Will NYC Pay for the BQX?
- Rabbis Arrested Blocking Traffic Outside Trump Hotel In Protest Against Refugee & Immigration Ban
- NYC Teen's Brave Battle With Rare Skin Condition Goes Viral
- Washington Wizards at Brooklyn Nets · Barclays Center · Wednesday, February 8 at 7pm · Tickets from $9
- LoCash Cowboys · Irving Plaza · Thursday, February 9 at 7pm · Tickets from $25
- Whiskey Myers with Goodbye June · Gramercy Theatre · Thursday, February 9 at 7pm · Tickets from $10
- Soulful Tribute to Bob Marley · The Groove · Thursday, February 9 at 7pm · Tickets from $17
- Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets · Barclays Center · Friday, February 10 at 7pm · Tickets from $14
- Friday Piano Bar · Metropolitan Room · Friday, February 10 at 8pm · Tickets from $14
- The Black Soul Experience · The Groove · Friday, February 10 at 9pm · Tickets from $10
- Stop Light Party · Bohemian Hall & Beer Garden · Friday, February 10 at 10pm · Tickets from $12
NYC Park of the Day
Hackett Park - In January 1935, the City of New York acquired this property by condemnation. Included in the acquisition were the lands that would eventually become the Henry Hudson Parkway. Two years later, in September, Parks assumed jurisdiction over the Hackett Park property, named after educator Dr. Frank S. Hackett. Features walking paths and a dog run.