Bridge Plaza Park
A strip of grass and a few trees that form a buffer for pedestrians from the traffic on Flatbush Avenue as vehicles are approaching the Manhattan Bridge.
A very small triangle at Flatbush Avenue, Concord Street, and Bridge Plaza Court Plaza Ct. in Brooklyn
Founded March 3, 1938 — 83 years ago
Help us document the history of Bridge Plaza Park by sharing your photos and memories! Leave a comment below or send us an email with stories about your favorite neighborhood park or secret features that most people may not know!
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn
- New York City College of Technology
- High Street station (IND Eighth Avenue Line)
- Bridge Plaza, Brooklyn
- Sands Street station
- Cathedral Basilica of St. James (Brooklyn)
- George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School
- Theodore Roosevelt United States Courthouse