Hilltop Park and Saratoga Ballfields
Reopened in 2018 with new facilities and a new name, Hilltop Park contains the Saratoga Ballfields and both are named after the upstate location of a decisive Revolutionary War victory. The park facilities also function as the playground for nearby PS 178. Stop by for a quick workout on the variety of equipment and playfields!
A small jointly operated playground at Hopkinson Ave. between Pacific St. and Dean St. in Brooklyn
Founded January 17, 1990 — 29 years ago
Help us document the history of Hilltop Park and Saratoga Ballfields by sharing your photos and memories! Leave a comment below or send us an email with stories about your favorite neighborhood park or secret features that most people may not know!
- East New York station
- Ocean Hill, Brooklyn
- Ralph Avenue station (IND Fulton Street Line)
- Rockaway Avenue station (IND Fulton Street Line)
- Ralph Avenue station (BMT Fulton Street Line)
- Saratoga Avenue station (BMT Fulton Street Line)
- Rockaway Avenue station (BMT Fulton Street Line)
- Brooklyn Jazz Hall of Fame and Museum