Leif Ericson Park
A very large neighborhood park at 67 St., 66 St. bet. 4 Ave. and Ft. Hamilton Pkwy. in Brooklyn
Founded January 1, 1895 — 124 years ago
Help us document the history of Leif Ericson Park by sharing your photos and memories! Leave a comment below or send us an email with stories about your favorite neighborhood park or secret features that most people may not know!
- Basilica of Our Lady of Perpetual Help (Brooklyn)
- 59th Street (BMT Fourth Avenue Line)
- Bay Ridge Avenue (BMT Fourth Avenue Line)
- 58th Street (BMT Fifth Avenue Line)
- 65th Street Terminal (BMT Fifth Avenue Line)
- Bay Ridge United Methodist Church
- Houses at 216-264 Ovington Ave.
- Senator Street Historic District