You might expect to see castles made of candy at Pink Playground, but the playground and the nearby Pink Houses are named in honor of Louis H. Pink, an early housing advocate and civil servant.
A very small playground at Stanley Ave. and Eldert La. in Brooklyn
Founded March 13, 1957 — 65 years ago
Help us document the history of Pink Playground by sharing your photos and memories! Leave a comment below or send us an email with stories about your favorite neighborhood park or secret features that most people may not know!
- Euclid Avenue station (IND Fulton Street Line)
- Grant Avenue station (IND Fulton Street Line)
- Spring Creek, Brooklyn
- Chestnut Street station (BMT Fulton Street Line)
- Crescent Street station (BMT Fulton Street Line)
- Grant Avenue station (BMT Fulton Street Line)
- The Hole, New York City
- New York City Federation of Black Cowboys