Lush area along Grant Avenue in the Bronx, south of Claremont Park. Contains playground and bird sanctuary.
A large neighborhood park at E 170 St bet. Sheridan Av and Morris Av in the Bronx
Founded September 14, 1995 — 28 years ago
Help us document the history of Grant Park by sharing your photos and memories! Leave a comment below or send us an email with stories about your favorite neighborhood park or secret features that most people may not know!
- 170th Street station (IRT Jerome Avenue Line)
- William Howard Taft High School (New York City)
- 170th Street station (IND Concourse Line)
- 167th Street station (IND Concourse Line)
- Kent Theater
- Jonathan Levin High School for Media and Communications
- Christ the King's Church (Bronx)
- Our Lady of Victory Church (Bronx)