Small park along Jerome Avenue in the Bronx, named for Rubin Keltch, WWII war hero.
A very small triangle/plaza at Jerome Av bet. Macombs Rd and Elliot Pl in the Bronx
Founded May 31, 1899 — 122 years ago
Help us document the history of Keltch Park by sharing your photos and memories! Leave a comment below or send us an email with stories about your favorite neighborhood park or secret features that most people may not know!
- Mount Eden Avenue station
- 170th Street station (IRT Jerome Avenue Line)
- 167th Street station (IRT Jerome Avenue Line)
- William Howard Taft High School (New York City)
- 170th Street station (IND Concourse Line)
- Disco Fever
- Jonathan Levin High School for Media and Communications
- Church of the Sacred Heart (Bronx)